Format Affidavit - Declaration for Single Daughter

Here is an Affidavit - declaring / affirming that the person is having only single female child or daughter. A PDF version of the format is also available for download from the link below.



==========
FORMAT
==========

BEFORE THE LEARNED NOTARY PUBLIC AT ___

AFFIDAVIT


        I, ___name of the deponent___, son of _______________, aged about ___ years, by faith _____, by occupation _______, residing at ____________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
1.        I am a law abiding citizen of India.
2.        My daughter, __name of the daughter__ was born on ________ in the wedlock of __name of the wife of the deponent__, my wife and myself.
3.        I confirm and declare that said __name of the daughter__ is our only progeny and descendant.
4.        The Statements made in the above paragraphs of this affidavit are true to best of my knowledge and belief.
I sign this affidavit on this       day of ____, 2011 at _______.

__________________
DEPONENT

============
============

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...