Affidavit or Declaration - Same Name - Format

Here is the form of an Affidavit/Declaration in respect of 'same name' confirmation. PDF version of the format is given below.

Suppose a person is known as 'Amit Kumar Chatterjee' and on some documents his name is also mentioned as 'Amit Chatterjee'. Hence the problem. Here, this is to be printed on Non-Judicial stamp paper of ` 10/-.



 =======================
FORMAT OF THE AFFIDAVIT
=======================


BEFORE THE LEARNED NOTARY PUBLIC AT KOLKATA
A F F I D A V I T


    I, ______________, son of _______________, aged about __ years, by faith – Hindu, residing at ___________________, Police Station - _____________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows: -
1.    I am the deponent herein and a law-abiding citizen of India.
2.    I am known as ___________ since my childhood. I am also known as ___________________.
3.    Both my said names have been recorded on various documents.
4.   I confirm and declare that ‘_________________________’ and ‘____________________’ is the same and identical person.

5.    The Statements made in the above paragraphs of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
 
       I sign this affidavit on this ___day of _______, 2011 at Kolkata.


Identified by me
         
Advocate
--------------------
D E P O N E N T
=======================================
=======================================


3 comments:

  1. I was really happy to arrive this site. I needed to thank you for this fantastic article!! I certainly enjoying every small bit of it..
    College Essays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of affidavit is valid for abroad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...