Form of Affidavit for Mutation

FORM OF AFFIDAVIT FOR MUTATION
Mutation - A person has purchased a property, now requires to mutate his name in the records of the local authority (in the present case 'Municipality'). For the purpose of mutation he may be required to submit affidavit in certain cases. Here is a form of such Affidavit, the same can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below.

==========
FORM OF THE AFFIDAVIT
==========
 IN THE COURT OF THE LEARNED ______ MAGISTRATE AT _______

AFFIDAVIT
                                
    I, _______, son/daughter/wife of ______, by faith – _______, by occupation – ___________, residing at ________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows: -


1.    I am a law-abiding citizen of India and major person.

2.    I am the sole and absolute owner of a plot of land admeasuring _______ be the same a little more or less situates and lying at Mouza _________, J.L. No. __, R.S. NO. ___, Touzi No. _______, Police Station _____, and comprised in part of R.S. & L.R. Dag No. ________ appertaining to ____ Khatian No. _____, within the local limits of Ward No. ____ of ____ Municipality. The said property is known as Holding/Premises No. _____, ______________ (Name of the Road or Area).

3.    I have become owner of the aforesaid plot of land by way of purchase from ________, son of __________, the erstwhile owner thereof by virtue of a Deed of Sale dated ______ duly registered at the office of ________ and recorded in ____________.

4.    Now I have applied for mutation of my name as the owner of the said plot of land before and in the records of ______ Municipality and the same is pending for approval.

5.    I declare that I shall abide by all the rules and regulations of the Municipality in this regard and shall remain responsible if my name is mutated as the owner of the said plot of land by the Municipal Authority as aforesaid.

6.    I undertake to indemnify the Municipality against all costs, damages, losses, claims which the Municipality may have to suffer undergo or pay as a result of mutation of my name as the owner of the aforesaid plot of land measuring about _______.

7.    The Statements made in the above paragraphs of this declaration are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

I sign this affidavit on this __day of  _______, 20__ at __________.



                                                               D E P O N E N T

==========
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...